This job application is now closed.
At Portable, we work on products that are reimagining the way in which people experience government, business and the internet in general.
We are seeking a senior designer with experience with digital design to join our team and immediately start work on a series of client facing and external products.
- Lead and champion design within the organisation
- Interface with clients, key stakeholders and end users to create engaging, beautiful and sought-after work
- Conceptualise design outputs, create prototypes and effectively communicate these internal and external stakeholders
- Develop high level documentation to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Effectively leverage junior staff members to drive design quality, outputs and hit deadlines
- A strong and confident communicator: you enjoy working with clients and with teams of people to generate and communicate ideas
- Analytical and Strategic
- Design oriented: you understand the fundamentals of design and aesthetics
- BA/BS degree in Design or complementary qualification (e.g. interaction, graphic, web, visual communications, product, industrial)
- a robust folio that reflects your experience, or
- recently completed folio examples that reflect that you are a superstar on the rise just needing the right guidance
- At least 2+ years experience in key responsibility areas
- Ideally you have some deep experience outside of design in industries such as government, education, health or law.
How to apply
Please submit your application here.
To be considered, please send us:
- An outline of the reasons why you'd like to join Portable and how you'd fit the role and the culture
- Your folio demonstrating your work
- A resume