With daily users of ChatGPT surpassing even Instagram, it’s no secret that the technology is here to stay. We’re only just beginning to uncover it’s potential to transform how we work, and Portable is at the forefront of that discussion.
Recent headlines featuring concerns around the legitimacy of Artificial Intelligence in the development of new technologies are appearing daily so now is the time to look at the role AI has to play in technology and the workplace.
In this hour-long webinar, Portable’s leading technologists reflect on the impact of AI in the workplace before discussing the ethical considerations of using AI-driven tools in the work we do, now and in the very near future.
Attendees were encouraged to join in on the conversation and were given the opportunity to submit questions to our hosts who then answered during the Q&A portion of the session.
- Kath Young, Technology Lead
- Rick Measham, Technology Lead
- Anthony Daff, Technology Lead
- Andy Kilham, Senior Developer
- Elly Loel, Developer
The session was designed for the following audience:
- Those with an interest in the ethical and practical impacts of emerging technology on their work
- Developers and technologists interested in expanding awareness of the risks around their craft when designing systems
- People interested in the ethical considerations of Artificial Intelligence
- Anybody who wants to discuss how we can use AI to support our goal of building better applications and platforms for the people we seek to support