Learn how Portable’s new digital platform for separation was conceived, designed and created by the team who brought it to life. In this one hour webinar we will walk you through the design process and include an overview and demonstration of amica’s main features. This is essential viewing for designers and legal practitioners seeking to learn more about how technology and the law can intersect.
About this webinar
Introduced by Simon Goodrich, Managing Director of Portable and featuring:
- Allison Snow, Lead Producer
- Luke Thomas, Senior Design Strategist, Legal Design
- Andrew Kilham, Senior Web Developer
What we'll cover
During this one hour webinar we’ll walk you through:
- The history of the project and how it came to life
- An overview of the platform how it was designed
- A deep dive into the features of amica including statement creation, parenting plans, suggested division, asset division and agreements
- A demo of the platform
- Q&A through live chat
Who's it for
This session is designed for the following audience:
- Legal practitioners seeking to understand and begin using amica
- Academics seeking to understand how the platform works from a legal perspective
- Human centred design practitioner looking for examples of how to bring insights into a digital form
- Individuals wanting to see how technology is changing the justice sector
- Anyone who is generally interested in justice, technology, and law
Friday July 17th 1-2pm AEDT
A link to join the webinar will be provided to registered participants via email on Friday July 17th
After the 50 minute presentation, attendees will be invited to stay for a Q&A session with the panelists for up to 10 mins, and a recording of the webinar will be distributed to all registered participants in the days after the event.
What if I can't make it?
You're in luck. This webinar will be recorded and published as a video on the Portable website at a later date.
If you cannot make Thursday's event but would like to know when this video goes live you can register for the 'Send me the video' option in the registration section.