Moderated by Hayley Hewitt, People Experience Manager at Portable and featuring:
- Jade Sarita Arnott, Founder and Creative Director of Arnsdorf
- Whitney Tulek, HR Training and Impact Lead at The Hub and Co-Founder of Monochrome Coffee
- Sarah Kaur, Partner and Head of Strategy at Portable
- Peter Rutter, GM Strategy, Brand & Community Development at Beyond Bank Australia
What we'll cover
In this hour-long webinar we will cover the challenges and opportunities facing purpose driven businesses in 2020. Creating and running a purpose based business brings about its own set of challenges. We’ll explore the following themes:
- Setting up a workplace culture that supports mission aligned values
- Navigating the ethical, social impact and for purpose space
- Shaping and maintain a voice in an evolving consumer landscape
- The opportunities and challenges ahead for purpose oriented businesses over the following decade
Who's it for
The session is designed for the following audience:
- Individuals who are looking to make a change in the world through retail, design, finance or technology
- Companies and individuals who are looking to become B Corporation certified and want to know a little more about it
- Individuals that work within a B Corporation
- And individuals who are wanting to see the good businesses can do beyond products and services
Thursday 30 July, 1-2pm AEDT
A link to join the webinar will be provided to registered participants via email on Thursday 30 July.
We will have Hayley Hewitt (People Experience Manager, Portable) moderating this webinar, joined by guest speakers Jade Sarita Arnott (Creative Director, Arnsdorf), and Sarah Kaur (Head of Strategy, Portable), with more speakers to be announced shortly.
After the 50 minute presentation, attendees will be invited to stay for a Q&A session with the panelists for up to 10 mins, and a recording of the webinar will be distributed to all registered participants in the days after the event.
What if I can't make it?
You're in luck. This webinar will be recorded and published as a video on the Portable website at a later date.
If you cannot make Thursday's event but would like to know when this video goes live you can register for the 'Send me the recording' option in the registration section.