Andrew Apostola, CEO and Co-founder of Portable
Simon Goodrich, Co-founder of Portable
Carol Mackay, Co-founder of Design Business Council
Serpil Senelmis, Co-founder of Written & Recorded
About this event
This year’s Federal Budget is shaping up to be one of the most anticipated in living memory. Politicians, policymakers and entire industries will be looking to see what interventions and reforms will take place to combat COVID and set the economy up for growth. There is particular intrigue for those working in technology and design as government works to address new and emerging problems faced across Australia. Join us as we review the Federal Budget from a technology, design and impact lens and share our insights, predictions and tips.
As part of an in depth panel discussion we’ll be talking about the specific announcements that may shape our industries over the next twelve months and beyond.
What we’ll cover
In this event we’ll cover off the following:
- An overview of the Federal budget from a technology, design and impact lens
- Key areas of focus for the government and aspects that have been not covered
- The likely outcomes for technology and design businesses over the next 12 months and beyond
- A summary of opportunities and challenges of design and technology businesses and a discussion about how we can tackle this
Who’s it for?
- Leaders working in design and technology industries
- Policy makers looking to explore the impact of the budget on industry
What if I can't make it?
You're in luck! This webinar will be recorded and published as a video on the Portable website at a later date. If you cannot make Thursday's event but would like to know when this video goes live you can register for the 'Send me the video' option in the registration section.